Saturday, Sept. 12 is the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children, a day set aside to remember the millions of unborn babies who have been killed in abortions.
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• President Trump Releases List of Potential Supreme Court Nominees Filled With Pro-Life Rock Stars
• Pro-Life Groups Praise Trump’s New Supreme Court List: “He’s the Best Pro-Life President Ever”
• Trump’s Decision to Defund International Planned Parenthood Cost Abortion Biz Over $100 Million
• Congressman Calls for Ousting Nancy Pelosi: “It’s Past Time for Her to Leave”
More Pro-Life News
• Catholic Bishop Slams Joe Biden’s False Catholicism: He Says He’s “Faithful” But Supports Abortion
• MSNBC Can’t Believe Latinos Support Trump: Why are They Not Buying Our Lies?
• Vaccine Company Sanofi-Pasteur Stops Using Aborted Baby Parts to Make Polio Vaccine
• Churches Will Hold Funeral Services for Unborn Babies Killed in Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! LifeNews.com needs your help during our Fall fundraising campaign. Please click here to support pro-life ministry with a donation.
Leading pro-life groups are praising President Donald Trump’s list that he released today of possible Supreme Court nominees and they are very excited about the kind of potential SCOTUS justices.
A Texas bishop publicly endorsed a video over the weekend that told Catholics to reject the Democratic Party because of its radical pro-abortion stance.
This is critically important as the U.S. is the world’s largest health donor with total global health funding for this year of $11.2 billion.
HPro-life Congressman Andy Biggs urged lawmakers Monday to kick out House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for her divisive “elitism” and “power against the powerless.”
A Kentucky Catholic bishop criticized Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden on Wednesday for avoiding talking about unborn babies when he quotes Pope Francis.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY