LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 30, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• British Supreme Court Rules Patients Can be Starved to Death Without Consent, Without a Court Hearing
• Pro-Abortion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hopes to Stay on Supreme Court 5 More Years
• Trump Admin Creates Religious Liberty Task Force to Protect Pro-Life Christians
• Senator Rand Paul Will Support Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court Nomination
More Pro-Life News
• Twitter Suspends Pro-Life Blogger for For Bogus ‘Hateful Conduct,” Allows Tweets Calling Her a “C—”
• Abortion Activist: Do Your “Patriotic Duty” to Fight the Trump “Cult”
• Couple Furious After Doctor Said Their Baby Died and Suggested Abortion, Daughter Was Born Healthy
• Black Pastor Slams “Black Genocide” of Abortion: 1,800 Black Babies are Aborted Every Day
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.