LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, February 22, 2018
For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.
• Catholic Bishop Denies Communion to Pro-Abortion Democrat Sen. Dick Durbin: “Until He Repents of His Sin”
• Feminist Who Told Billy Graham “Have Fun In Hell, B—” Defends Herself: He’s “an Evil Piece of S—”
• Vice President Mike Pence Tells CPAC: “I Was Honored to Vote to Help States Defund Planned Parenthood”
. Cecile Richards Lies in Face of FBI Probe, Says Planned Parenthood “Acquitted” of Illegally Selling Aborted Baby Parts
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Abortion Women’s March Leader Behind “Student Led” Parkland Gun Control Protest
• Pro-Life People Who Went Into Abortion Clinic to Offer Women Alternatives Found Guilty of Trespassing
• Trump Admin Removes Obama’s Abortion Advocacy From Key Report on Human Rights
• Judge Lets Abortion Clinics Throw Aborted Babies in the Trash or Sewer
• Planned Parenthood Exposed Botching Another Abortion, Rushes Woman to Hospital
• Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Displays in Texas, Iowa
• Euthanasia Activists Want to Expand Assisted Suicide to Children and Mentally Disabled People
• University Declares Pro-Life Display Controversial, Banishes It to Hidden “Free Speech Zone”
• Appeals Court Forces Kansas to Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Young Woman Says Her Immigration Lawyers Pressured Her to Get an Abortion
• Out of Wedlock Births are Increasing, But There’s One Pro-Life Reason Why
Catholic Bishop Denies Communion to Pro-Abortion Democrat Sen. Dick Durbin: “Until He Repents of His Sin”
Pro-life Catholics who wish Catholic Church leaders would step up and deny communion to leading politicians who support abortion are getting good news today.
To see just how out of touch some in the liberal media are, look no further than Billy Graham.
Vice President Mike Pence Tells CPAC: “I Was Honored to Vote to Help States Defund Planned Parenthood”
Vice President Mike Pence spoke at the conservative political action conference today otherwise known asCPAC.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Cecile Richards Lies in Face of FBI Probe, Says Planned Parenthood “Acquitted” of Illegally Selling Aborted Baby Parts
Planned Parenthood gets away with all kinds of lies.
The woman behind the probation Women’s March is apparently behind the so-called student-led protest against gun control that is supposedly inspired by the horrific Parkland Florida school shooting.
Pro-Life People Who Went Into Abortion Clinic to Offer Women Alternatives Found Guilty of Trespassing
A Michigan jury found five pro-life advocates guilty of trespassing Wednesday after they entered an abortion facility last year in an attempt to save babies and moms from abortion.
The Trump administration is prioritizing real human rights issues in a key report by removing references to the so-called “right” to abort an unborn child.
Federal District Court Judge David Ezra issued a preliminary injunction[i] against the State of Texas from enacting their newly minted fetal disposition law.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News ReportTwice-Weekly Pro-Life
News ReportReceive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.