LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, January 13, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Speaker Paul Ryan: We Will Defund Planned Parenthood Period, And Heres Why
• House Passes Bill to Set Up Defunding Planned Parenthood, Not One Single Democrat Votes for It
• Grandmas Start New Grandmothers for Abortion Group to Promote Aborting Grandkids
• Jessa Duggar Donates Her Baby Shower Gifts to Pregnancy Center to Help Women Who Choose Life
More Pro-Life News
• ACTION ALERT: Tell Congress to Stop the Nations Capital From Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• New York Times Removes References to March for Life in Article About the March for Life
• Nurse Charged With 14 Counts of 1st-Degree Murder After Euthanizing Nursing Home Patients
• Abortion Activist: Men Attending Anti-Trump March Have to be Okay With Being Led by Women
• Radio Station Censors Pro-Life Ad Exposing Planned Parenthood After Abortion Advocates Complain
• Texas Bill Would Abolish Abortion, Calls Unborn Baby a Living Human Child
• Idaho Legislator Proposes Bill to Make Abortion First-Degree Murder
• George Soros Funds Pro-Abortion Groups Organizing Anti-Trump March
• Russian City Bans Abortions for One Day to Remember King Herods Massacre of the Innocents
• Appeals Court Upholds Law Squashing Pro-Life Free Speech Outside Abortion Clinics
• Survey Shows Most Members of Congress Who Graduated From Catholic Colleges are Pro-Abortion
• Mild Stroke Led to My Mothers Force Death by Starvation and Dehydration
• Woman Defends Aborting Her Disabled 21-Week-Old Baby: It Was What Was Best for Her
Speaker Paul Ryan: We Will Defund Planned Parenthood Period, And Heres Why
Last night, in an interview on CNN, pro-life Speaker Paul Ryan explained why the Republican Congress will defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
House Passes Bill to Set Up Defunding Planned Parenthood, Not One Single Democrat Votes for It
On Friday afternoon, the House of Representatives approved a Senate-passed budget resolution that is the first step in defunding the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Grandmas Start New Grandmothers for Abortion Group to Promote Aborting Grandkids
A Washington, D.C.-area restaurant recently took advantage of the latest unconfirmed accusations against Donald Trump to raise money for the abortion chain Planned Parenthood.
Jessa Duggar Donates Her Baby Shower Gifts to Pregnancy Center to Help Women Who Choose Life
Normally baby showers tend to be about receiving, not giving.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this years $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on the website, www.nursesforlife.org. Scroll down to the Scholarship Application button.
ACTION ALERT: Tell Congress to Stop the Nations Capital From Legalizing Assisted Suicide
On January 12, 2017, Congressman Brad Wenstrup (R-Oh.) and Senator James Lankford (R-Ok.) introduced a joint measure aimed at protecting the residents of the District of Columbia from becoming the 6th jurisdiction to legalize the dangerous practice of assisted suicide.
New York Times Removes References to March for Life in Article About the March for Life
Pro-lifers have come to expect bias from the mainstream media, which could be why some quickly took notice of a recent New York Times article about the March for Life that barely mentioned the name March for Life.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Nurse Charged With 14 Counts of 1st-Degree Murder After Euthanizing Nursing Home Patients
On October 25, 2016, EPC reported that Elizabeth Wettlaufer, 49, a nurse from Woodstock, was charged with 8 counts of first degree murder in what is being defined as possibly the worst case of a seriel killer in Canadian history.
Abortion Activist: Men Attending Anti-Trump March Have to be Okay With Being Led by Women
When it comes to men voicing their opinions about abortion, pro-abortion feminists position basically boils down to this…