LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Attorney General Nominee Jeff Sessions: Roe v. Wade One of the Worst Supreme Court Decisions Ever
• Kentucky Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks
• MSNBC Host Tells Planned Parenthood CEO: These Airwaves Are Your Airwaves
• NFL Player Ben Watson: Abortion Will Not End Until Men Stand Up for Women and Children
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Life Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway to Speak at the 43rd Annual March for Life
• Did Diane Feinstein Lie About Putting Women in Prison for Illegal Abortions?
• Womans Life Saved When Baby Who Died 74 Minutes After Birth Became the Youngest-Ever Organ Donor
• Woman Who Tried to Kill Her 24-Week-Old Unborn Baby With a Coat Hanger Released From Jail
• Report: Oklahoma Named the Most Pro-Life State, Washington Most Pro-Abortion
• Actress Tracee Ellis Ross Wants to Donate Her Golden Globes Jewelry to Planned Parenthood
• ACLU Sues to Stop Pro-Life Law Allowing Women to See Ultrasound Before Abortion
• Youll be Shocked by How Many Violations Health Inspectors Found at a Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic
• Pro-Abortion Sen. Dick Blumenthal Slanders Pro-Life Group, Falsely Claims it Promotes Killing Abortionists
• Black Pastors Urge Senate to Confirm Pro-Life Sen. Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
• Congress Will Vote to Stop Washington D.C. From Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• India May be Following China With Two-Child Population Control Policy
Attorney General Nominee Jeff Sessions: Roe v. Wade One of the Worst Supreme Court Decisions Ever
During his confirmation hearing today before the Senate Judiciary Committee, pro-life Senator Jeff Sessions reiterated his belief that Roe vs. Wade is one of the worst Supreme Court decisions of all time.
Kentucky Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin signed two abortion-related bills to protect unborn babies and women over the weekend, just days after they were introduced in the legislature.
MSNBC Host Tells Planned Parenthood CEO: These Airwaves Are Your Airwaves
Americans know the liberal media are untrustworthy. But theres something especially repulsive when they dont even pretend to uphold journalistic integrity.
NFL Player Ben Watson: Abortion Will Not End Until Men Stand Up for Women and Children
Human Coalition has launched two resources aimed at equipping men for their role in ending abortion.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this years $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on the website, www.nursesforlife.org. Scroll down to the Scholarship Application button.
Pro-Life Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway to Speak at the 43rd Annual March for Life
The March for Life announced today that Kellyanne Conway, the highest-ranking woman in President-elect Trumps administration, will speak at the 43rd annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. on January 27th, 2017.
Did Diane Feinstein Lie About Putting Women in Prison for Illegal Abortions?
Abortion supporters rehashed old arguments Tuesday during the confirmation hearing for Attorney General nominee Jeff Sessions in an attempt to paint the pro-life Senator in a bad light.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Womans Life Saved When Baby Who Died 74 Minutes After Birth Became the Youngest-Ever Organ Donor
More than a year has passed since Emma and Drew Lee lost their newborn daughter to a fatal brain condition, but their baby girls legacy lives on.
Woman Who Tried to Kill Her 24-Week-Old Unborn Baby With a Coat Hanger Released From Jail
A Tennessee woman accused of trying to abort her late-term unborn son with a coat hanger is out of jail this week after she pleaded guilty to a reduced assault charge.