LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, January 9, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes 5th Clinic After Donald Trump Defeats Hillary Clinton
• Pro-Life Democrat Bob Casey Says He Will Oppose Efforts to De-Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Poll: 80% of Americans Want Supreme Court Justice Who Views Constitution Just Like Antonin Scalia
• Future Abortionist Says: I Cried When Donald Trump Defeated Hillary Clinton
More Pro-Life News
• Man Whose Mother Abandoned Him in a Dumpster as a Newborn: I Forgive You
• The Abortion Clinic Said Theyd Throw Her Baby in the Trash Thats When She Changed Her Mind
• Parents Keep Twins With Down Syndrome After Adoptive Parents Back Out
• Liberal Pro-Life Writer Nat Henthoff Passes Away, Lost Key Writing Gigs Because He Opposed Abortion
• Washington Post Falsely Claims Theres No Evidence Planned Parenthood Sold Aborted Baby Parts
• 21 Restaurants Will Sell Cookies to Raise Money for Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• 38-Year-Old Woman Dies After Having an Abortion
• Finleys Parents are Grateful Abortion Pill Reversal Saved Their Little Girl
• Couple With Down Syndrome Get Married in Magical Wedding Ceremony
• Pro-Life Organization Asks Pro-Abortion Groups to Join Their Womens March. Heres What Happened
• Kentucky Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Women to See Ultrasound of Baby Before Abortion
Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes 5th Clinic After Donald Trump Defeats Hillary Clinton
Planned Parenthood shut down two more of its facilities in Massachusetts this month, bringing the total number closed since Donald Trump won the election up to five..
Pro-Life Democrat Bob Casey Says He Will Oppose Efforts to De-Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
Bob Casey, a Catholic U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania who calls himself pro-life, recently indicated hes opposed to defunding the nations biggest abortion business.
Poll: 80% of Americans Want Supreme Court Justice Who Views Constitution Just Like Antonin Scalia
A new poll conducted by The Marist Poll has found overwhelming support for the swift nomination of a Supreme Court justice who will apply the constitution as originally written in the same way as the late pro-life Justice Antonin Scalia.
Future Abortionist Says: I Cried When Donald Trump Defeated Hillary Clinton
Like so many others, Allison Schneider was bitterly disappointed when she woke up on Nov. 9 to learn that Donald Trump and not Hillary Clinton won the presidential race.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this years $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on the website, www.nursesforlife.org. Scroll down to the Scholarship Application button.
The Abortion Clinic Said Theyd Throw Her Baby in the Trash
Thats When She Changed Her Mind
Having a baby changes everythingphysically, mentally, emotionally and financially. Even though having a baby is challenging, it has its rewards too.
Parents Keep Twins With Down Syndrome After Adoptive Parents Back Out
Julie McConnel was a mother to three children from a previous relationship when she married her husband Dan.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Liberal Pro-Life Writer Nat Henthoff Passes Away, Lost Key Writing Gigs Because He Opposed Abortion
We have lost a great writer, civil libertarian, free speech absolutist, jazz historian, and pro-life advocate, Nat Hentoff, who died today at 91.
Man Whose Mother Abandoned Him in a Dumpster as a Newborn: I Forgive You
On Christmas Day, the New York Post ran an incredible story of pain and redemption. Susan Edelman of the New York Post covered the story of Marcus Wallace, a man who didnt learn the shocking story of his birth until he was 20-years-old.