LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, January 6, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Patricia Heaton: Pro-Life is Pro-Woman, We are For Women at Every Stage
• Pro-Abortion Billionaire George Soros Launches Campaign to Topple Pro-Life Laws in Catholic Countries
• Whoopi Goldberg: My Religion Says Love Your Neighbor Means Funding Planned Parenthood
• Planned Parenthood CEO: Its Really Important We Do Abortions Because Women Need Them
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Life Congresswoman Introduces Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Franklin Graham: When We Worry More About Making Money Than Protecting Babies We Have a Problem
• Jane Fonda, Jamie Lee Curtis and Other Celebs Will Lead Telethon to Raise Money for Planned Parenthood
• Pregnant After Rape, I Scheduled an Abortion. I Changed My Mind When My Mom Prayed
• Planned Parenthood CEO Caught Making Bogus Claim That Defunding Abortion Biz Killed Women
• Abortion Activists Wish Women Hurt By Abortions Like Her Would Just Shut Up
• Newborn Baby Boy Saved After He Was Abandoned in a Laundry Basket Inside a Catholic Church
• Judge Halts Rule to Require Abortion Clinics to Bury Aborted Baby Instead of Selling Their Body Parts
• Abortion Activists Trash New Trump Health Advisor Because Shes Pro-Life
• Pro-Life Organization Asks Pro-Abortion Groups to Join Their Womens March. Heres What Happened
• Watch How the Liberal Media are Nothing More Than a PR Firm for Planned Parenthood
• Kentucky Senate Passes Bill to Ban Late-term Abortions After 20 Weeks
Patricia Heaton: Pro-Life is Pro-Woman, We are For Women at Every Stage
Actress Patricia Heaton has been pro-life for decades and one of the main reasons for her pro-life advocacy is that she supports women.
Pro-Abortion Billionaire George Soros Launches Campaign to Topple Pro-Life Laws in Catholic Countries
George Soros has his eye on the Emerald Isle as the launching point for a bold new crusade against life.
Whoopi Goldberg: My Religion Says Love Your Neighbor Means Funding Planned Parenthood
Friday morning on ABCs The View, co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Jedediah Bila fought over Republicans plan to defund Planned Parenthood when they repeal Obamacare.
Planned Parenthood CEO: Its Really Important We Do Abortions Because Women Need Them
Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards has been making her rounds in the mainstream media again this week to claim that her abortion business needs half a billion of our tax dollars each year.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this years $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on the website, www.nursesforlife.org. Scroll down to the Scholarship Application button.
Pro-Life Congresswoman Introduces Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
Congress approved legislation to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business last year only to see pro-abortion President Barack Obama veto it.
Franklin Graham: When We Worry More About Making Money Than Protecting Babies We Have a Problem
Christian leader Franklin Graham criticized Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe for prioritizing money above babies lives this week after the governor claimed a bill to ban late-term abortions would hurt business in his state.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Jane Fonda, Jamie Lee Curtis and Other Celebs Will Lead Telethon to Raise Money for Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthoods friends are busy preparing for the days when the abortion chain could lose its half a billion dollars in taxpayer funding.