LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• House Investigation: Planned Parenthoods Aborted Baby Sales So Disturbing It Must be Defunded
• Senate Passes Budget Resolution Bill Thats the First Step to Defunding Planned Parenthood
• Mike Pence Says Obamacare Will be Repealed: Were Going to be in the Promise-Keeping Business
• Planned Parenthood Engaged in $12.8 Million in Waste, Abuse and Fraudulent Overbilling
More Pro-Life News
• Alabama Supreme Court Rules Unborn Children Deserve Legal Protection
• Christmas Miracle: Mother and Baby Die During Childbirth and Then Come Back to Life
• Babies Were Born Alive And Left to Die After Abortions at a University Hospital
• Obama Gives a Parting Gift to the Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• 911 Transcripts Reveal Planned Parenthood Clinic Trying to Cover Up Botched Abortions
• Sisters Who Were Born Six Weeks Prematurely Now Care for Premature Babies
• 8.7 Million Unborn Babies Have Been Aborted in the UK Since It Legalized Abortion 50 years Ago
• Newspaper Publishes How-To Guide on Aborting Your Baby
• Abortion Clinic Tries to Get City to Stop Pro-life Pregnancy Center From Opening Next Door
• Finland Set to Debate Legislation That Would Legalize Euthanasia
• Pro-Life Group in Israel Has Saved 68,000 Babies From Abortion and Has an Idea How to Save More
House Investigation: Planned Parenthoods Aborted Baby Sales So Disturbing It Must be Defunded
A congressional investigation into the Planned Parenthood abortion business over its sales of body parts of aborted babies has concluded.
Senate Passes Budget Resolution Bill Thats the First Step to Defunding Planned Parenthood
Following Novembers presidential election that saw Americans elect a president who has promised to sign a bill that would defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business, pro-life voters have been anxious to get going on the process.
Mike Pence Says Obamacare Will be Repealed: Were Going to be in the Promise-Keeping Business
Vice-President-Elect Mike Pence said today that he and President-Elect Donald Trump will ensure the repeal of Obamacare.
Planned Parenthood Engaged in $12.8 Million in Waste, Abuse and Fraudulent Overbilling
Today Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI) and Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) released the 5th annual report identifying waste, abuse, and potential fraud by Planned Parenthood affiliates.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this years $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on the website, www.nursesforlife.org. Scroll down to the Scholarship Application button.
VP-Elect Mike Pence Meeting With GOP to Discuss Repealing Obamacare, Defunding Planned Parenthood
The first major objective for the Republican Congress this year is passing a reconciliation bill that would repeal Obamacare and defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Alabama Supreme Court Rules Unborn Children Deserve Legal Protection
The Alabama Supreme Court unanimously ruled Friday in defense of unborn life in a wrongful death lawsuit against an OB/GYN accused of contributing to the death of a womans unborn child.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Babies Were Born Alive And Left to Die After Abortions at a University Hospital
The congressional Select Panel on Infant Lives has issued its final report, with a detailed account including violations of criminal law and womens rights by University of New Mexico (UNM) and Southwestern Womens Options (SWO) late-term abortion business.
Obama Gives a Parting Gift to the Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
The Obama administration, in the final days of 2016 and of its existence, gave a Christmas gift to Planned Parenthood. Lets talk about how to take it back.