LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, October 17, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Celebrates Planned Parenthood’s 100th Birthday and Its 7 Million Abortions
• Catholic Bishop Blasts Hillary Clinton for Calling Catholic Voters “Severely Backwards”
• Wikileaks: Emails Point to Close Relationship Between Hillary Clinton and Cecile Richards
• Tim Kaine: No Reason for Hillary Clinton to Apologize for Her Campaign Trashing Catholics
More Pro-Life News
• Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Considered How to Exploit Justice Scalia’s Death for Political Gain
• Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Paid Me $200 For My Abortion After He Got Me Pregnant
• Planned Parenthood Has Killed 6,803,782 Babies in Abortions
• 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign Saves 264 Babies From Abortion in 23 Nations Worldwide, So Far
• Law and Order Actress Stephanie March Writes “Love Letter” to Planned Parenthood Celebrating Abortions
• Activists Firebomb GOP Office, Donald Trump Blames Hillary Clinton Supporters for Attack
• Grateful Mom of Daughter With Down Syndrome Writes Letter to Doctor Who Pressured Her to Abort
• Boy Born With 2% of His Brain Now Stunning Doctors Years After His Mom Refused Abortion
• Pro-Abortion Feminists Vandalize and Deface Pro-Life Display, College Democrats Applaud Them
• New Documentary Reveals Bad Effects of Assisted Suicide Legalization on Those Who Want to Live
• Pro-Abortion Group Broke the Law 1,642 Times Shipping Illegal Abortion Drugs to Irish Women
• Netherlands Will Expand Euthanasia to Killing Patients Who are Not Sick or Dying
Hillary Clinton Celebrates Planned Parenthood’s 100th Birthday and Its 7 Million Abortions
Yesterday, the Planned Parenthood abortion business marked 100 years of existence.
Catholic Bishop Blasts Hillary Clinton for Calling Catholic Voters “Severely Backwards”
Archbishop Joseph E Kurtz of Louisville, Kentucky, President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has released a statement blasting top campaign staffers for Hilary Clinton for bashing Catholic voters.
Wikileaks: Emails Point to Close Relationship Between Hillary Clinton and Cecile Richards
There are plenty of Planned Parenthood mentions in the latest WikiLeaks release, but the liberal media aren’t talking about it.
Tim Kaine: No Reason for Hillary Clinton to Apologize for Her Campaign Trashing Catholics
Tim Kaine has a message for you. If you don’t like anti-Catholic bigotry, too bad.
Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Considered How to Exploit Justice Scalia’s Death for Political Gain
Antonin Scalia’s death had not even been confirmed yet, but the Clinton campaign was already Googling how one less justice on the Supreme Court could be good news for liberals.
Planned Parenthood Has Killed 6,803,782 Babies in Abortions
Planned Parenthood has the number in its own annual reports, but no one will ever hear abortion chain speak about it.
40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign Saves 264 Babies From Abortion in 23 Nations Worldwide, So Far
As we start another week … how about some good news as a welcome break from the headlines?
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.