7 States Completed … 1 to Go
Columbus, OH – October 25, 2012 – In just one week (Oct. 13-19), we traveled 2500 miles and visited 4 cities and 4 college campuses. Our efforts are educating thousands of voters on the premier moral issue of our time—abortion. A recent USA Today/Gallup survey found that women see abortion as very important. Nearly four in ten — 39% — women said abortion is the most important issue in this election. Created Equal’s VOTE PRO-LIFE Battleground States Project is rounding the final turn to Election Day. Overall we have traveled over 8000 miles in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Missouri. Tomorrow, we begin our outreach in Iowa. We will finish next week in the battleground of battlegrounds – Ohio.
Our Justice Ride to WKU gleaned TV coverage.
Several media outlets covered our project which has added to our ability to reach voters. The "ripple effect” of media coverage has helped to expand our message. The following is some of the news coverage of our Fall Justice Ride:
- Abortion Protest Sparks Conversation On McMicken Commons.
- Anti-abortion demonstration creates mixed reactions.
- Listen to an interview with Mark Harrington on Catholic Radio.
- Abortion display spurs dialogue.
- Justice Ride at Western Kentucky University.
- "Behind the Propaganda”
- Group aims to create conversation with graphic anti-abortion display (VIDEO)
- Leaflets include abortion pictures
- Abortion display during Homecoming attracts attention
- Graphic abortion display heads to WKU
To financially support our voter education outreach efforts in the remaining key states, click HERE.
Or send a gift to:
PO Box 360502
Columbus, OH 43236
For more information, contact Mark Harrington at mark
To subscribe to our SMS alerts, text EQUAL to 292929